The ILC and PAC entered the 2022 Hamilton Special Needs competition. We had entries in drama, group song, group music, individual song and individual music. We are awaiting the badges and certificates and cup. We performed really well.
- The Sponsors’ Cup – was awarded to Hillcrest High for all of their entries.
- The cast of our concert this year won the group song division with their rendition of Cover Me in Sunshine (Sue Radford)
- Matty Bauenfiend won Individual Song – with his rendition of Photograph
- The Hillcrest Inclusive Drama Group – Shiro Binks won their division with ” A light Sabre”
- The cast won the group song with their rendition of ” We don’t talk about Bruno” (Sue Radford)
- The Boomwhackers group won the group music with ” Pirates of the Caribbean” (Sue Radford)
- Fivarikah and Melite were first equal in the Individual music section.
We are very proud and really looking forward to our concert.