Fees & Payments
Donations are $200 per year, per student
There may be compulsory fees charged to parents and these will depend on the choices your child makes for their learning and if they partake in extracurricular activities. This charge is due for payment when committed to and will be loaded to your student's KAMAR account.
|Bank account name: Hillcrest High School BOT||
Eftpos facilities are available at the accounts office. We do not accept credit cards at reception, please see below.
|Bank account number: 03-1559-0012218-00||
CREDIT CARD/VISA DEBIT CARD:
|Reference: Please include the student's school ID number and name||Payment via credit card or visa debit card can be made by using the KAMAR parent portal.|
|Particulars: Please include what the payment is for|
PLEASE NOTE: We use Flo2Cash as our payment provider for online payments. Flo2Cash charges a 2% surcharge on credit/debit card payments. This surcharge will be added to your online payments, up to a maximum of $5.00. The School will absorb any surcharge over that cap.
Assessment specifications can be found at the NZQA website. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
FEES FOR THE 2018 SCHOOL YEAR ARE
- New Zealand citizens/permanent residents
Entry for all NCEA standards: $76.70
Entry for each New Zealand scholarship subject: $30 per subject
- International students/non-New Zealand residents
Entry for all NCEA standards: $383.30
Entry for each New Zealand scholarship subject: $102.20 per subject
- Via Student Portal
- Cash/cheque: Please include student ID, student name, and ‘NCEA Fees' on envelope
- Internet Banking
Hillcrest High School BOT, Westpac
Your reference details (this will identify you on the school’s statement):
Students school ID
- Financial assistance
Financial assistance is available to secondary school candidates entering standards on the National Qualifications Framework, and Scholarship. The purpose of financial assistance is to ensure that fees are not a barrier to participation in qualifications.
To be eligible for financial assistance, the fee payer (normally the parent or guardian of the candidate) must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Receiving a Work and Income or Study Link benefit (benefit-based applications);
- Have a joint family income that would entitle the applicant to receive a Community Services Card (income-based applications);
- Have more than one child undertaking these qualifications in the same year with fees exceeding $200, irrespective of income (multiple candidate applications).
Note: International fee-paying students are not eligible for financial assistance.