Deputy Principal 9MU + 1SMA
Due to the promotion of our deputy principal to a principal's position, an opportunity exists to join the senior leadership team at our school; a highly successful coeducational school with a roll of 1,750 students with a proud record of academic achievement, sporting, arts and cultural activities.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to the values and ethos of the school
- An undoubted capacity for leadership and management
- A commitment to academic excellence and to the provision of high-quality teaching and learning practices
- A willingness to work and contribute to a successful team environment
- A proven talent for working with staff, students and the community
- Involvement and a commitment to the wider life of the school.
Please see advertisement in Education Gazette
Assistant Head of Faculty - Health & Physical Education (2MU, 1MMA)
We seek a dynamic individual to join the leadership team of our progressive Health & Physical Education Faculty and the successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the health curriculum. Knowledge of blended e-learning pedagogy is a pre-requisite and SOLO taxonomy would be advantageous. Ability to add to our vibrant extra-curricular programme would be welcome.
Assistant teacher of Junior Spanish and French
Part-time, LTR start 30th April, 2018, FTTE up to 0.6 (Study Scholarship), Minimum of 12 hours per week for Term 2. Ability to teach Junior Music would be an advantage.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 2ND MARCH